Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Old Man In The Cave

What's up peeple?! For years i've been ranting and raving for no good reason. A few weeks ago, my girl Shaunna; You know Shaunna, from the Shau And Shaunna Show? She, suggested that i rant and rave through a blog. And i gotta tell you. I gotta lot of shit to say. Ooh, can i say shit? Yes the hell i can say shit, cuz this is my blog. Actually i'm not sure i can say that. This whole blog thing is kinda new to me. I wanted to set things off by saying a little bit about myself. I'm 36 (well 37 on Friday) married to a beautiful woman, and two awesome kids. I hang out with a lot of people younger than me, so it keeps me young. Sometimes i feel REALLY old when talking to them about music, movies, or anything else for that matter, but the cool thing is that we're all friends because we have common interests. THAT being said; i feel the need to break it down from keys to grams for the youngbloods every now and then. I hate to be Old Man Booker at the end of the block telling those damn kids to get off my lawn, but sometimes its necessary and warranted. I don't want this blog to be one of those "everything was better when i was young" type things. Cuz it's not. The internet? Bad ass and much better than the library or having to walk to a friends place. Gaming? You wanna try to compare the PS3 to the Sega Genesis? Be my guest, cuz the Playstation would take the Genesis' lunch money and push it in the mud. But to quote my man Common, "SOME of that shit y'all pop to, i ain't relatin'. If i don't like it, i don't like it. That don't mean that i'm HATIN'." I want this blog to be about things today that piss me off. And fortunately for us all, there is an unending supply of that crap. Music, relationships, assclowns, chicks, kids, sports, the list is limitless. So until next time peeps, which will be REALLY soon. the old man must bounce...

1 comment:

  1. Well it's about time, but better late than never. I look forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete